Well well well… looks like we’ve made it to Thursday! Lets celebrate with some tacos! These are so simple, you can crank out dinner in about 10 minutes! These tacos have a Mediterranean flare, both my family and my husbands family originate from Lebanon. We can’t help ourselves our tacos tend to have a middle-eastern taste to them.
- 1 LB ground lamb (you can substitute any type of ground meat)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp harissa seasoning
- Feta cheese for sprinkling
- Arugula for stuffing
- Siete casava flour tortillas
- No crumbs left Red Onions She knows what she is talking about! I don't put herbs on this when I make it for this recipe.
- 24 hours ahead make the onions.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil, add ground meat, seasoning and salt. Brown the meat.
- In a separate skillet start heating up the tortillas .
- Time to assemble! add what you like, leave the others. You do you boo.
Yep, it was a lap dinner type of night. It was one of those nights that as soon as we walked through the door Jude had big ideas and dinner was not one of them! These tacos are so fast all I had to do was sauté meat and 10 min later dinner was ready… well Jude was still glued to me but hey he was eating and we ended in smiles!… and an early bedtime.