Let’s make one of those salads you get hooked on! Your new go to salad. My mom made this for lunch the other day and I can’t get it out of my head. So welcome aboard the Asian Chicken Salad train!
- red cabbage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- rotisserie chicken
- 3 TBS seseme oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 1 TBS honey
- Slice the cabbage VERY VERY thin! I didn’t do this when I helped my mom make it and the cabbage texture was over whelming and sour. Sprinkle with salt and let sit for 15 min
- Cut and shred your rotisserie chicken
- Next Slice and dice your avocado
- Add to a large bowl
- Make your dressing by mixing all the ingredients together into a small mason jar and give it a good ol shake
- add the dressing to your bowl of salad and let sit for 15 min. This will help tenderize the cabbage
- add the toppings and dig in!
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.