Pepperoncini Roast Sandwich
This roast will never fail you.
A family friend brought this roast to my in-law's house and our lives have never been the same. NO. I'm serious! Ok but really this is one of those perfect dishes to throw in the slow cooker and head to work. By the time you return you will have forgotten how awesome you were that morning and to your surprise dinner is ready! Look at you go!
- 3-4 LBS chuck roast (you can substitute with almost any roast)
- 2 bottles pepperoncinis
- 1 yellow onion Sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 6 buns I like brioche it adds a sweetness to this dish
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- Place the roast, pepperochinis liquid and all into a crockpot. Slice onions Julienned click here for a how to video. Top with rosemary, put the lid on and you know the drill "low and slow" 8-12 hours.
- Assemble into delicious sandwiches. Buns, pepper jack cheese and mustard to top. ENJOY!
- When Jude eats this I rinse the beef under cold water and add Primal Mayo to his bun to cool down the spice a bit.