A family friend brought this roast to my in-law’s house and our lives have never been the same.
This roast will never fail you. I think the original recipe is from Pioneer Woman. Here is my spin on it.
- 3-4 LBS chuck roast (you can substitute with almost any roast)
- 2 bottles of pepperoncinis
- 1 yellow onion
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- pepper jack cheese
- Place the roast, pepperochinis liquid and all into a crockpot. Slice onions Julienned click here for a how to video. Top with rosemary, put the lid on and you know the drill “low and slow” 8-12 hours.
- Assemble into delicious sandwiches. Buns, pepper jack cheese and mustard to top.
- When Jude eats this I rinse the beef under cold water and add Primal Mayo to his bun to cool down the spice a bit.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.