I’m obsessed with this dinner! We have this at least once a week. This combination leaves me feeling completely nourished. Whenever I want a nutrient-packed meal that leaves me feeling satisfied this is my go-to. The Sweet Potato Hash and blueberries give you the sweet and salty that we all love.
- Arugula or spring mix
- Butter or Ghee
- Borsari salt (the white label)
Sweet Potato Hash
- Preheat oven to 425. Place salmon in a baking dish and add a pat of butter and salt in each fillet. Bake for 20-25 min or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Fill a bowl with arugula or spring mix and drizzle extra virgin olive oil.
- Add Sweet Potato Hash, salmon, and blueberries. Enjoy!
- Did you know that you can get a whole bag of wild blueberries at sprouts for about five dollars? And they actually hold less sugar and more phytonutrients, it’s a win-win!
- CLICK HERE for my Sweet Potato Hash Recipe